JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 Download, PO Exam Date
The Jammu and Kashmir Bank welcomes applications for various posts of Banking Assistant and Probationary Officer for which many up-and-comers applied on the web. Besides, JK Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022 is delivered and the Exam on fifteenth, sixteenth and seventeenth May 2022. Presently every one of the Applicants need to show up in this test and for this they need JK Bank Admit Card 2022. Every one of you should realize that the JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 will be delivered Online now and you can get a printed copy of it from the Official Website jkbank.com. For your simplicity we have talked about the JK Bank BA Exam Pattern and Instructions which you need to follow on J&K Bank BA Exam Date.
JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
Every one of the applicants who have applied for the post of Banking Assistant and trial Officer can begin downloading their JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 from fifth 2022. As we probably are aware the test is planned for 15,16 and 17 May 2022, so you should download the JK Bank BA Admit Card 2022 preceding it. You can visit jkbank.com to Download your Hall ticket and afterward further check your Exam Center. JK Bank Admit Card 2022 is a vital record which you can use to show up in assessments and the Exam community is likewise referenced on it. Right chance to report and test start time is additionally accessible on your Hall Ticket.
J&K Bank BA/PO Admit Card 2022 Release Date
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Recruitment||JK Bank Banking assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Name of post||Banking Assistant|
|Application Dates||March 2022|
|J&K Bank BA Exam Date||15,16 & 17 May 2022|
|J&K Bank BA Admit Card Date||5th May 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Question Paper Pattern||MCQs|
|Type of Post||Admit Card|
Above Section gives you insights concerning the J&K Bank BA Admit Card 2022 Release Date and according to our examination it is 2022. Every one of the hopefuls are encouraged to visit jkbank.com to get their Hall Ticket before the JK Bank BA PO Exam date 2022.
JK Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022
- JK Bank is leading the Banking Associate Exam in Multiple Shifts.
- First Shift is on fifteenth May 2022 according to the JK Bank Clerk Exam Schedule.
- Second Shift is on 16 May 2022 in different focuses.
- Third Shift of Exam will be closed on seventeenth May 2022.
- Ensure you download your Admit Card before the JK Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022.
- Follow the means underneath to get your JK Bank Clerk Hall Ticket.
Steps to Download JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 on jkbank.com
- Visit jkbank.com from your Mobile.
- Furthermore, Click on the Careers button.
- After that pick JK Bank BA Admit Card Link.
- Login utilizing your Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the Submit button to see your Admit Card.
- On this page you can see the JK Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022.
- Download this document and get a print out for additional section in the corridor.
J&K Bank BA Exam Pattern 2022
|ubject Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
JK Bank BA PO Admit Card 2022 Instructions
- Arrive at your Exam Center before the beginning timing of the test.
- Ensure you realize about the Exam community and its area in advance.
- Convey your Admit Card for the section in the Examination Hall.
- Check your Signature and Name on the K Bank BA PO Admit Card 2022.
- Follow the timings as referenced on the JK Bank BA PO Admit Card 2022.
Jkbank.com Admit Card 2022 Clerk, BA and PO Download Link
|Jkbank.com Clerk Admit Card||Download Now|
|JK Bank BA Admit Card||Download Now|
|JK Bank PO Admit Card||Download Now|
Queries on JK Bank Admit Card 2022
When is JK Bank BA (Banking Associate) Exam Date?
JK Bank BA Exam Date is fixed on 15,16 and 17 May 2022.
How to Download a JK Bank Hall Ticket?
Visit jkbank.com to Download your JK Bank BA Hall Ticket from fifth May, 2022.
What number of inquiries are posed in the JK Bank BA Paper?
There are an all out 100 Questions asked in the JK Bank BA Paper.